WHAT ARE GOOGLE ADS?
Google was founded in 1998 by Larry page and Sergey brin and they launched google adwords (now known as google ads) in the year 2000 with just 35 advertisers, truly ahead of it’s time.
Now google ads have more than million advertisers.Google let people display their ads on google platform and google display network.
Google allow people to skip the lengthy and time consuming SEO process to rank on page first of search engine result pages and directly let you display your ads on the first page of search engine.Google gets millions of search queries every day so why not take advantage of being visible in the first page from the day 1 itself?
That’s what our google adwords specialist are here for you and to give you the most value for your money.
PPC advertising companies knows the sea of opportunities google ads bring to their clients but adwords campaign management is a complex process not everyone can run cost effective campaigns.
How Will you benefit from Google Ads?
With billions of searches everyday do we really need to explain this further?
Don’t believe us? Go to google search bar and type in “daily user searches”
Now getting started with opportunities that google ads provide you
- Build your brand by reaching your targeted audience on top of the search engine result page
- Let probable leads search for you rather than you approaching them
- Great opportunity to retarget audience who already visited your website
- Find successful keywords quickly for your niche to target it in your SEO strategy. Yes it’s no secret among google adwords services provider that running google ads can help you find successful keywords for your business quickly and you can start working on those keywords for long term benefits.
- Skip the search engine optimization queue to rank higher on search engine result pages (SERP) and let people see your website from day1 onwards
- Adwords agency handling your tasks for you and let you focus on your business and operational work.
- You have a complete control over your ad spending.